Termini e Condizioni
ARTICLE 1: DEFINITIONS
In these terms and conditions the terms listed below shall bear the meaning given to them:
- Rugby Ticket Service: a trading name of the private company with limited liability.
- Ticket: the admission ticket for an event.
- Buyer: the person who concludes an agreement with Rugby Ticket Service to provide tickets (admission tickets) for matches.
- Order Process: an electronic confirmation, provided by Rugby Ticket Service, of the booking made by the buyer, that is sent by Rugby Ticket Service to the email address specified by said buyer or that is issued to said buyer.
ARTICLE 2: APPLICABILITY
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all offers, booking confirmations and agreements where Rugby Ticket Service acts as the seller of tickets. The Dutch text of these terms and conditions is binding and rights cannot be derived from any translation. Additions to or deviations from these terms and conditions shall only apply if explicitly accepted by Rugby Ticket Service. No rights can be derived from any promises made by any Rugby Ticket Service employee unless they have been explicitly confirmed by e-mail or chat.
- In accordance with Article 7:46i paragraph 3 of the Dutch Civil Code, the information obligations of Article 7:46c of the Dutch civil code and the rights as granted by Article 7:46d of the Dutch Civil Code do not apply to services provided by Rugby Ticket Service.
ARTICLE 3: PLACEMENT OF ORDERS
- An order is placed by the buyer if: (a) said buyer has specified in the Rugby Ticket Service booking procedure which ticket(s) said buyer wishes to receive, (b) said buyer has filled in the other information required, and (c) this booking has been received by Rugby Ticket Service after it has been sent (d) if said buyer has passed on all the required information through an e-mail to Rugby Ticket Service or, if possible, added the required information to their account.
- An order shall be final once Rugby Ticket Service has acknowledged receipt of the order by sending an order/booking confirmation and Rugby Ticket Service received the payment from the buyer. Terms and conditions are accepted when the order is final.
ARTICLE 4: PRICES
- Reselling is involved in relation to the sale of tickets by Rugby Ticket Service. Rugby Ticket Service prices will be different from the prices that may be specified on the tickets themselves and the buyer cannot derive any rights from these prices. All costs are included in Rugby Ticket Service prices except for the service fee, payment costs and possible shipment costs and rain insurance.
- Prices are expressed in € (Euro) unless otherwise specified.
- The price is unique for each order. The price may vary with every order.
- Rugby Ticket Service prices are subject to fluctuations related to the demand for and the availability of tickets. The buyer cannot derive any rights from increases or reductions of prices once said buyer has placed an order. The price confirmed to the buyer at the time of ordering will therefore remain the effective price.
ARTICLE 5: PAYMENT
- The payment must take place using one of the methods specified on the Rugby Ticket Service website or, as a departure from this, using a method to be further specified by Rugby Ticket Service.
- When a payment is made at Rugby Ticket Service the payment is verified by an external licenced payment provider. All data is sent through secure servers and we never obtain, store or handle any cardholder data.
- Credit card, PayPal and iDeal payments will be debited by Rugby Ticket Service as part of Sports and Leisure Group B.V.
- All payments will be taken in Euros.
ARTICLE 6: DELIVERY OF TICKETS
- Rugby Ticket Service aims at ensuring buyers receive tickets at least one to seven (1-7) days prior to the match the buyer ordered. Depending on whether the rugby tickets are paper ticket or e-tickets the tickets will be delivered either to your home address, your hotel or to your e-mail via Electronic Tickets.
- Shipment and issue shall be at the expense of the buyer. Shipment costs are also applicable to hotel delivery.
- Tickets shall be sent from addresses in the Netherlands via Courier or a similar courier service to addresses worldwide.
- The tickets shall be delivered by Courier at the address as specified by the buyer unless nobody is available to receive them. Rugby Ticket Service shall not be held liable should delivery of the tickets fail due to provision of an incorrect address by the buyer. It is the responsibility of the buyer to inform Rugby Ticket Service of any change in the delivery address.
- Should the buyer not accept, pick up or have picked up a ticket sent to said buyer, and the ticket is returned to Rugby Ticket Service by Courier or any local courier service, said buyer shall be obliged to compensate Rugby Ticket Service for the costs incurred in relation to the return shipment. At the request of the buyer and on advance payment of the shipment costs involved, Rugby Ticket Service will resend the tickets to said buyer.
- In deviation to the provisions related to delivery, Rugby Ticket Service may choose a different delivery method than specified above, for example, by having the tickets delivered to the reception of a hotel specified by the buyer. It is the responsibility of the buyer to notify the occupant of the delivery address specified by said buyer of the delivery of the tickets. If you have not received your tickets 48 hours before the event, please email or phone us during business hours. Rugby Ticket Service may deliver the tickets up to the moment the match starts, for example until the kick-off in Rugby matches.
- Rugby Ticket Service has the right to change the delivery method to a pick up at a collection point, at a place and time to be determined later on, when the market value of the tickets is higher than €1000.
ARTICLE 7: TICKETS
- When the occasion arises, tickets may display a name that does not match the name of the buyer of the ticket.
- The buyer of a ticket supplied by Rugby Ticket Service must behave as a good and orderly visitor of events and must follow instructions given by or due to the organizer of an event to be visited by said buyer as well as by the competent authorities.
- Please note that matches are for the team playing at home unless stated otherwise. You may not be allowed to enter the venue in case you are wearing clothes in support of the visiting team. Doing so is therefore at the risk of the buyer.
- The quality categories specified by Rugby Ticket Service for tickets shall not harmonize with any categories used by the organizer of the event for which the tickets have been issued. The buyer cannot derive any rights from the category class and/or ranking. Rugby Ticket Service retains the right to upgrade tickets without incurring further costs or obligations on its part.
- The buyer of a ticket supplied by Rugby Ticket Service must obtain information himself or herself in relation to instructions given by or on behalf of the organizer of the event or the authorities. It is the responsibility of the buyer to be informed about the correct dates and starting times of events so also about changes with regard to the event such as starting times, dates and similar. Rugby Ticket Service cannot influence this. Rugby Ticket Service shall not have any obligation to further inform the buyer of the ticket regarding this.
- Rugby Ticket Service is not responsible for any mistakes made by the buyer or third parties such as double bookings by the organization. In this case Rugby Ticket Service is not obligated to solve the problem or give the buyer any compensation. However, even in these cases it is recommended to contact Rugby Ticket Service so they can help the buyer find a solution.
- Lost, stolen or damaged tickets cannot be duplicated.
- It is the responsibility of the ticketholder to bring their I.D. in case they need to show identification at the event. Rugby Ticket Service is not responsible if the Ticketholder gets refused access to the stadium because they did not bring their I.D.
ARTICLE 8: CONDITIONS OF USE OF E-TICKETS
Rugby Ticket Service cannot be held responsible for any defects in printing e-Tickets. The e-Ticket must be printed in portrait (vertical) on new, white A4 paper (front and back), without modifying the print size, with an ink or laser printer. No other format (electronic, computer screen, mobile phone screen, etc.) is valid. Any partially printed, contaminated, damaged or unreadable e-Ticket cannot be accepted as valid. printer.
ARTICLE 9: BUYER GUARANTEE
In case of failure of Rugby Ticket Service to deliver the full quantity of tickets contracted for according to these terms and conditions, Rugby Ticket Service will refund the full amount of the order including shipment costs, provided the buyer contacts Rugby Ticket Service within five (5) days after the tickets should have been delivered but at least 24 hours before the event.
ARTICLE 10: FORCE MAJEURE
- Shortcomings in the implementation of an agreement cannot be imputed to a party if it is not due to the negligence of that party, nor under law, the agreement or in the prevailing view for his expense.
- Rugby Ticket Service is open to apply to force majeure in the consequence of war, mobilization, fires, accidents, strikes, occupations, virus outbreak, government measures or any weather conditions reason for the organization to cancel or postpone a match.
ARTICLE 11: CANCELLATION POLICY
- Order tickets only if you are sure you can attend the game. Also, make sure you order your tickets for the correct match because cancelling tickets is difficult and is only possible against the following cancellation conditions:
- Cancellations shorter than 1 month before the start (first playing day of the tournament) of the event will not be accepted by Rugby Ticket Service.
- Orders cancelled longer than 1 month before the event can be accepted against the following conditions: Time of cancellation / Maximum refund (based on the total ticket price)
- If the order is cancelled longer than 4 months before start of the event the customer is entitled to 50% of the total ticket price
- If the order is cancelled between 1-4 months before the start of the event the customer is entitled to 40% of the total ticket price. Events with e-tickets follow the same refund policy as described above unless the e-tickets have already been dispatched. Once e-tickets have been dispatched any right for cancellations and refunds will be declined due to the fact that there is no guarantee the tickets will still be valid for new customers.
ARTICLE 12: SPECIAL PROVISIONS AND LIABILITY
Except for intent or gross guilt by Rugby Ticket Service or by its managing subordinates, and except for that which has been determined elsewhere in these general conditions, Rugby Ticket Service cannot be liable for any damages suffered by buyers or third parties.
ARTICLE 13: INFORMATION FROM AND ABOUT RUGBY TICKET SERVICE
- Rugby Ticket Service is not associated to any official point of sale or organizer.
- Rugby Ticket Service is not the organizer of the event, but merely sells the tickets issued by the organizer. Rugby Ticket Service is an independent company and therefore not affiliated with the organizer of the event. In addition, we wish to point out that at the time of the original sale of these tickets, terms and conditions of sale may have been declared applicable by the organizer of the event, on the basis of which the organizer reserves the right to prohibit the resale of tickets. As a consequence of this, these tickets may be cancelled by the organizer and you may be denied admission to the event. However, if these tickets are cancelled and you are consequently denied admission to an event, you will be refunded the full amount of the order including shipment costs, in accordance with that which is specified in article 8 of these terms and conditions. A precondition to this rule is that you contacted Rugby Ticket Service at the moment you were denied admission by phone and they were unable to solve the problem.
ARTICLE 14: APPLICABLE LAW
This agreement is governed by Dutch law. Insofar as deviating from statutory jurisdiction rules is allowed, the competent court examines all disputes that may occur between Rugby Ticket Service and the buyer within the District of The Hague.
ARTICLE 15: INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE
- Any information and Content made available through this Site – is published as a service only, such information and Content is subject to various updates, which be occur from time to time. The Company does not make any assurances and shall not be held responsible with regard to the accuracy such information and Content of the results or output that derives from use of thereof and you are requested to independently verify such results or output.
- Company cannot be held responsible for a human error putting the content online. Whenever a clear error in pricing or information is noticed, Client must inform Company about this fact. Company can cancel an order whenever they have spotted a clear error in pricing without being obligated to refund Client for that order. Company will notify Client about the cancellation and will discuss the new and correct price.
- This Site may contain and offer, inter alia, links and references to information and resources made available on the web which are not owned and/or controlled by the Company, including without limitation sporting events schedules and tables. For example, when publishing the dates of sporting events the Company is entirely dependent upon third parties out if its control and the information provided by such parties, which in turn, therefore you are required to verify all third party information published through this Site. The Company uses great commercial efforts to publish true and correct third party information but cannot be held responsible for any such third party data and you may not rely upon such third party data without independently verifying it.
3436 ZZ Nieuwegein
Last updated on 06 September 2022